The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, <DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY>, located in <CITY, STATE / REMOTE>! They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing key client projects, and the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, the ability to develop and track budgets, and solid organizational skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Proven <# OF YEARS> working experience in project management
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces and problem solve
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Familiarity or experience with <SOFTWARE TOOLS OR METHODOLOGIES UTILIZED>
- # PTO/Holidays
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Policies - Parental leave, etc.