RISE Eligibility Requirements
MomProject.org is proud to be a committed partner in helping women from underserved communities succeed in the digital economy. MomProject.org is launching with the RISE program. The mission of RISE is to empower moms who face adversity, challenge stereotypical representation of today’s workforce, fast track tech career advancement to higher paying, more influential roles, and to holistically support women’s career advancement through a variety of our programs.
The eligibility requirements include:
- Must be able to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to complete the program
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a US citizen (or must be eligible to work in the US)
- Must have access to a laptop or desktop computer
- Must agree to participate in the TMP and CareerCircle community
- Must agree to self-reporting of progress
Click below to learn more about the RISE program and each of the certification tracks we offer.